Friday, May 1, 2009
It's time for Friday's Fave Five, where we look back at the week and list five favorite things. Sponsored by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.
1. This red teapot, purchased at a yard sale today for 50 cents. It will be a nice addition to my teapot collection, which was sorely lacking a red one.
2. This darling little bench, also purchased at a yard sale. Two dollars. A perfect resting spot for one of the resident Teddy Bears.
3. Another yard sale purchase. (Do you see a theme here?) I don't have a photo, but I found an electric skillet for one dollar. I had one years ago, and it went to Goodwill one day when I was "simplifying." I hardly ever used it. Then, yesterday I read this post by Jerri, and knew I had to have another one.
4. An almost-brand-new small size crockpot for . . . one dollar. Because you can't have too many crockpots.
5. Sharing my finds with another shopper. We became fast friends over the 25-cent table. You meet the nicest people at yard sales.
Teapots, Teddy Bear benches, new kitchen gadgets and new friends. Just a few of my favorite things.
Posted by Karen at 5:04 PM